Friday, February 14, 2014

Feathers, and feathers.





 
This bunch of feathers still waiting for my decision. I dont know what to do with them. I started to make a dream katcher, but still didnt finished it. They are too fragile for headbands, bookmarks, brooches , earrings and something for everyday using.
Feathers made of fabric and paper scraps.
I thinking about making greeting cards with them or to sell them like a sets of few feathers for decoration, for use in mixed arts , scrapbooking etc.
















































































 Morning exercices. Feathers drawings.

































2 comments:

  1. I love them ! Maybe baby/children mobiles or even for adults! Soft sculptures ceiling hangings even wall decor in half or full circles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Sarah :) I guess i will make something like this :) Thank you for ideas!

      Delete