Monday, August 06, 2012

Fragile beauty

I love porcelain in all forms, gently  white , with the pale shades, or colored, with the matt coarse texture or 
reflecting glaze, shiny and smooth or with the glaze craquelure. 
Artists have so many possibilities to express themselves in clay!

Present to you a small overview of beautiful porcelain necklaces from wonderful Etsy artists , whose  works  I admire for some time.
Look at all this porcelain wonders! 
You don't need to leave them on a shelf collecting dust, you can carry  them with you!


Porcelain Ginkgo Leaf Necklace and feather necklace by Tashamckelvey 


Porcelain Dove Necklaces by EcoElements , and  Porcelain tree branch necklace by shopNOKO



Lovely sleeping Baby Badger pendant by Alleluja


Porcelain Birds, bunny, foxes and owl necklaces by Madebymememe 






This porcelain pendants  are shaped like a victorian mirror . Look at this pieces of art -  amazing owl, rabbits,  wolf pendants by Poodlebreath.   I'm in love!






 Porcelain  birdy neckaces by Shendoe. I love  vintage ceramic decals here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Alleluja is one of my favorite shops on Etsy, she also has owls:D And all the other items you posted are wonderful too! Porcelain can be so pretty:) And I agree, it work well as jewelry too<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh! I am breathless and wordless... I am in love! Especially with Alleluja and Madebymememe - simply amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete